When a relationship is in its early stages, is there always confusion, be it love or lust? It is very difficult to understand the differences since both results in a wonderful, cheerful and festive mood. If this relationship is going to survive for a long time or will it disappear with the first fight? It is certainly hard to say, but time will teach us, what are the main differences between lust and love?
Lust and love have many differences, they have their own characteristics and goals. Sometimes lust comes at the expense of love and if it is love, then never compromise it by lust. Let nature take its own course, just wait. Believe me, it’s worth it.
We bring you 14 comics that represent the main differences between lust and love. Check it out!
1. First, let’s see the Dictionary meaning and the differences between lust and love.
Lust (verb): To have an intense sexual desire; desire, to be consumed by desire, to find sex appeal, to find sexy, to crave, to covet, to desire, to crave, to hunger, to thirst, to crave, to burn, to gasp.
Love (verb): To have love or affection; to have a deeply tender affection, passionate about (another person); to have a strong taste for; to have a great pleasure in.
2. Lust eyes just the body, but Love appreciates her looks, appearance, intelligence, personality.
3. Words don’t really matter in love, but lust believes in dirty talk. Some weird differences.
4. Being close means a lot in love and lust understands that the deeper the better. Crazy differences.
5. Having an animal instinct is lust and love is a basic instinct.